Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Day With You :)



15 January 2011

A day with you i will never forget
From what to wear until we get there
We are always together.

I love you the way you treat me as a good friend
I love you the way you
worried when i seems like blur on something
I love you when you try to show me something that you like
and the way you prank me whenever i start to over on something.
( ya, dia selalu malukan saya dengan tunjuk ke arah lain tapi dia pergi ke arah lain)


The way you make me laugh
you are funny when you mengeluh macam orang tua sebaya nenek aku?
you are funny when you get to emotional
(macam ceramah hari tu!)
You are funny when you get confused to choose clothes.
but at the end of THAT day,
(ha amek kau. semua kau beli. ape la tamak benar prangai)


THANKS FOR THE DAY BESTIE

Promise That You Won't Forget Me Because If I Thought You Would,
I Would Never Leave.

:)