Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 BABEYH







HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I HAVE NO MUCH TIME AT THIS MOMENT SO THERE YOU HAVE IT.
so as you can see

8 JANUARY
it was today. yes today i force myself to update this not too superb blog.
(padahal malas dengar ifa kate bila hang nak update blog nihh!) :P

14 JANUARY
i MIGHT BE (saje suka postpone) to repeat my license car
(dengki r kd dah boleh pecuttt) halamakk. kecoh r kau. -__- hee

16 JANUARY
my third younger sister's birthday. i used to call her DEDA or SYEDA.
Deda, i am very proud of you for your successful in UPSR.
ALWAYS BE THE BEST HA.
:)

17 TO 19 JANUARY
I hope my plan to DATING with ifa goes as it plan.
yeah we are best friend but we can count how many time we spend time together.
right ifa? :'(
( weyh sorry sebab aku selalu balik maka kita tiada peluang untuk keluar berdua)

28 JANUARY!!
yes. that is OUR birthday.
And i'm not asking you much unless you pray the best for our relationship and together we hit the best pointer for this second semester.
okay.?

I LOVE YOU TILL THE END.



INI LAH TEMAN BAIK GADUH GEDIK BAJET DAN KECOHDOL SAYA.