Friday, March 11, 2011

Homiee :D

NGEEEE:D
hahahaha. i love to laugh out loud. sorry!
i'm homee.:)
actually it suppose to be like 'em.ok.dah sampai rumah' againn. haha. cause every week i will be homie girl.yup i am one of those homesick human. hel-lo i have family and my cute adorable yaya that complete my life with happiness.

--

today mak make asam pedas and sup cendawan. yeah since ayah not quite well in health , soup is like bestfriend that come along with the main course. right mak?:)
em what else for today?..
oh ya i went to buy a stand lamp for side table at ESL with my mom. we choose together and mom keep asking my opinion. hehe.
-kitorang kat luar je pura2 saling menyayangi.balik rumah perang teluk bermula-
HAHAHA
oh ya finally we chose the hazel with the kinda old Egypt design :)
its so cool by the way.
ok next i had my mom asam pedas and sup cendawan for dinner. then my mom fried us keropok lekor and pisang goreng for supper .
(mak rajin pulak nk goreng2 hari ni.sebab selalu saya jadi mangsa)
may be she miss me? awwww. so sweett.
-ok you can stop reading if you want-

so that's all for today. oh oh i forgot she make me Nescafe just now.thank you so much mak:)

good night girls, boys and world! bye2.

-♥♥-