Tuesday, September 28, 2010

what happened to me lately.


this is how i look last few days.



assalamualaikum.
i dont know what i am trying to tell you actually. but obviously i want to share with you what really2 happend to me last few days. and i can said it for sure, sucks. huh. why there are still people who take something that are very important simplely just like that?

okay. the point is, i am finishing my car driving license at this ANNOYING STUPID ACADEMY .
(capital later terus. amekk kau)
and they suppose to fetch me before and after the class. but what? *tink. they are not showed up! huhh? after about 2 HOURS i waited for them?! yeah you guys shit. and when i called,
oh no, they got many excuses babe.
"sabar ye dik, driver on the way tuu."
"driver x dtg lagi? hm, x tau lah. tggu je la eh"
(tunggu kepala hang!) -____-'

what is this?
can you explain to me. helloo! i paid for this okay! i have right. god, * pissed me off.


i am sorry for any rude words i used up there.':)

MORAL OF THE VALUE

do not ever expect something that you ever thought about someone, something or any ACADEMY.